Sunday 12 August 2012

go marklin go!

yay! indulged in tons of carbs straight after friday! had bunch of fries, ice cream, cashew & peanuts, rice, potatoes n all dat.. WOOHOO! no more protein/fibre-concentrated diets anymore!! at least for d next few mths =P


k anyway it wasn't a professional photoshoot or anything. juz a little hobby of mine to track d physical representation of d focused effort dat i've been putting in for months. seems like it's beyond doubt worth it yay! go marklin go! 


lol yea n i also had to do a face shot for my working pass, which imo looked totally kuku in it! instantdepression.com boohoo haha. like.. 5 outta 5 guys dat saw it laughed their asses off after i showed em my pass n i dun blame them cuz my face is juz dat hilarious. shud've asked for a 2nd try or smth so i can dap my hair back down grr.. it's k MOVING ON lol

-------

yea i juz can't wait to watch UFC 150 & WWE Summerslam 2012! so much i wanna talk about but juz no energy to pen it down, maybe another time =) been using w/e free time to catch up on lovely Tyra's America's Next Top Model season 18 & How I Met Your Mother season 07.

-------

ok now it's time to adjust my diet & workout to condition my body for an upcoming marathon dat several guys n i signed up for! not too bad to train for since i dun have to watch my carb-intake.. can juz eat as much as i want muahahhahaa!! time to slp bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment