Tuesday 16 April 2019

Carousell Seller Despises Everyone Who Buys Discounted Items

It’s a bittersweet feeling to meet an abominable human being in such a lovely marketplace filled with tons of great people.

Carousell seller is upset I gave him 4/5 stars and proceeds to deploy oppressive online cyber-bullying type behaviour with a slew of verbal insinuations. Almost seems like he’s done it several times to other victims hence, his ability to so quickly dish out a few words and phrases in his arsenal which I’ve seen many kids and adult adolescents do as they presume these words deal damage when in a verbal battle or argument. Not to mention I have the right and freedom to my thoughts and reviews so why should I skew my rating because of his peasant level intimidation?





I did not know that looking for bargains when buying stuff makes me a failure in life and thus immediately qualifying this seller as more successful than I. So is he saying his 800 plus reviews from other buyers are nothing but a stepping stone to compensate for his lack of manners and civility? Is he saying that people who buy budget cars from Toyota and Hyundai are failures? Does he mean that people who buy two bottles of milk from ntuc due to discount are failures in life? Does he mean that all who shop on carousell, qoo10, taobao and many other sites which were created for the very purpose of bargain hunting and deals, does he mean they are all failures in life and that he is more successful than them? Wow

I don’t know how this gamersheaven dude can get away with such hideous deeds, possibly because he has tons of reviews, whether they were all willingly given I’m not sure,  but these reviews help act as a virtual hedge or mirage to subconsciously steer any reports on him into the wind. Sadly this is not carousell’s fault as it is only a platform for users to buy and sell. The fault lies in our society where such atrocities are tolerated and wise people(not me please I am no where near the truly wise folks) are too few to lift everyone up from poverty in morality.

In any case, I could have easily out-argued that pest but that would just lead to a few things-he will pretend to not care but secretly use my tactics against other future victims, he will build up some immunity to future similar verbal weaponry and I would have effectively wasted more of my precious time giving him free lessons to up-ing his game. so no thanks i decided to end it there and block that swine.

do not misunderstand tho.. there are tons of fantastic people in Carousell and this fella as abovementioned is simply an outlier going through a season of growth in his life so cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment