Saturday 17 March 2012

Cronous Rocks episode 04 . Eyes

juz finished creating episode 04 of Cronous Rocks, a fan video. using a really basic Windows Movie Maker from my Windows 7 Ultimate to do it. pretty decent i shud say, at least for an amateur end-user who only does these kinda' stuff as a hobby. yup yup hope ppl'll like it!


-------

so ever since i noticed it, i've been working on my lazy eye for d past 2 yrs. it takes a tremendous amount of effort juz to improve a lil' bit. yea lil' bit meaning not even 5% zzzZ. whenever possible, i've been covering my perfect eye n focusing on my lazy one but d latter's degree seems to stay somewhat stagnant. which is y i continue to get blurred vision when i try to converge em both onto any singular object. it's as if my brain automatically registers d view from d eye w/ a superior range or optics even tho both r open. privately operating self-therapy n research on how my own eyes work/recover kinda suck. let's hope i find more credible answers soon. wearing specs cuz of one eye is a sure no-no for me n lasik's juz too expensive n not 100% reliable atm.

kinda agree w/ d statement dat if one's eyes r bad, his entire body becomes so. since an entire half side of my body isn't functioning as perfectly as d other where my gd eye is located. bah.. i cud be wrong it's all juz speculations or theories or w/e u wanna call it yup. rite now, d white region of my lazy eye is real red as if bleeding internally.. i better go take a rest for a bit. cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment