Sunday 15 January 2017

Toothache

So the pain was giving me some sorta headache on the first day. 
Thought it was just lack of sleep. Slept it off
Day two I had to get some panadol to ease off the nagging sharp pain.
Day three was simply painkiller nation all day evrrry day
Went straight to SGH upon colleagues' recommendation
Pretty efficient system imo just went into a room
Then went out to wait
Then went into another room
Then went out to wait
Then went into another room
And was told I would be referred to a dentist on Monday
$130 isn't too bad I guess for the super saiyan level painkiller they prescribed
And a referral letter which I assume would mean a slightly subsidized treatment? 
I don't know man I'm a virgin to all of these
..
Couldn't eat my favourite food
Couldn't play my handphone games
Sharp pain that goes straight up my ear into my brain/neural sensors or whatever u call it
Man.. I thought Jesus was coming back
But it's all good tho
Gonna try and hit the sack now
Cya in snooze town !!

No comments:

Post a Comment